Web AppBuilder Log-in Re-direct to My Contents Page

08-09-2018 06:38 AM
DanAllen
Occasional Contributor III

I have a WAB application that I built for field staff to access with a mobile web browser (chrome).  When I share the URL for the WAB application it works fine if I use it on my desktop PC.  However, when I click the link on my mobile phone, it opens in Chrome, prompts for my login, then after I enter my credentials, it brings me to my organization page/my content webpage, instead of loading the map.  I don't have the "desktop site" option checked in chrome mobile browser.

I was finally able to get my map to load by clicking on the WAB application from the my contents page on my mobile browser.  So I bookmarked it to my phones home screen.  The next time I clicked on the bookmark, it prompted me to log in, then did the same thing and re-directed me to the my contents page instead of opening the map.

any thoughts?

Thanks

Tags (1)
3 Replies
DanAllen

I had a someone with an iPhone X try the same link in safari browser, and it too redirected him to the my contents page instead of opening the web appbuilder map.

BillSpiking__GISP
Occasional Contributor

Hi Dan,

I'm having the same issue w/ iPhone 8.  Where you able to find a workaround?

Thank you,

Bill

0 Kudos
DanAllen

Nope.  Still does it.  And now when my web app does load in chrome mobile browser, i can't pan the map any longer, only double tap to zoom will work.

0 Kudos