AnsweredAssumed Answered

how to set Max trucking speed while calling 'Solve Route' service?

Question asked by umeshmanilal on Aug 3, 2018

I am having a question on "How to set max truck speed limit for truck while calling Solve Route service?"

Scenario: Say truck travelling from Stop A to Stop B (Travel mode 3) requires 125miles which will be completed within 130 minutes. The travel speed which is taken by Solve Route service is based on the Road Speed Limit and Historical traffic data. Here I need to restrict truck max drive speed to "50mph" which should override the speed limit data from "Road Speed Limit and Historical traffic data if it exceeds 50mph". 

How can I set parameter for restricting the speed limit?

/rest/services/Routing/Routing/NAServer/Route/solve?stops=-81.661423%2C30.470429%3B-81.106468%2C32.012929%3B&barriers=&polylineBarriers=&polygonBarriers=&outSR=&ignoreInvalidLocations=true&accumulateAttributeNames=&impedanceAttributeName=TruckTravelTime&restrictionAttributeNames=Avoid+Unpaved+Roads%2C+Avoid+Private+Roads%2C+Driving+an+Automobile%2C+Through+Traffic+Prohibited%2C+Roads+Under+Construction+Prohibited%2C+Avoid+Gates%2C+Avoid+Express+Lanes%2C+Avoid+Carpool+Roads&attributeParameterValues=&restrictUTurns=esriNFSBAllowBacktrack&useHierarchy=true&returnDirections=false&returnRoutes=true&returnStops=false&returnBarriers=false&returnPolylineBarriers=false&returnPolygonBarriers=false&directionsLanguage=en&directionsStyleName=&outputLines=esriNAOutputLineTrueShapeWithMeasure&findBestSequence=false&preserveFirstStop=true&preserveLastStop=true&useTimeWindows=false&timeWindowsAreUTC=false&startTime=0&startTimeIsUTC=false&outputGeometryPrecision=&outputGeometryPrecisionUnits=esriDecimalDegrees&directionsOutputType=esriDOTComplete&directionsTimeAttributeName=TravelTime&directionsLengthUnits=esriNAUMiles&returnZ=false&travelMode=3&overrides=&f=html

Outcomes