Portal Login Issues

Jump to solution
08-02-2018 05:33 AM
BrianLeroux
Occasional Contributor III

I recently set up a development Portal instance that is federated with a hosting server. All 10.6.1. Security is utilizing SSo with Active Directory. After configuring portal I set up my level 2 admin account and the other level 2 account is taken by the PSA account. I am able to log into the the web portal with my account without any issues.

When try to log in to the Portal using ArcGIS Pro I enter credentials  (domain\username) and PW in the portal sign in screen. The screen disappears like it signed me in but then says not logged in.Checking the Portal logs there is a message (appears 2 times)

WARNING
The maximum number of licensed members for membership level 2 has been reached.

This is the same account I use to log into the web portal. Any ideas?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrianLeroux

Warning messages were unrelated to my issues. Since we were using a self signed certificate on the server, there was a message from ArcGIS Pro regarding the certificate. That pop up was in the background behind the AGS Pro windows and the only way to get to it was to alt tab.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BrianLeroux

Warning messages were unrelated to my issues. Since we were using a self signed certificate on the server, there was a message from ArcGIS Pro regarding the certificate. That pop up was in the background behind the AGS Pro windows and the only way to get to it was to alt tab.