Survey123 for ArcGIS: Extending the App Demo Theater

Jump to solution
08-01-2018 08:46 AM
AndrewHargreaves2
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Elvin Slavik , @Erwin_Soekianto

I greatly enjoyed your "Survey123 for ArcGIS: Extending the App" demo theater at this years UC. I am looking for examples of a few things you showcased.

Firstly, I would like to know how to leverage the capability to hitting web services to try to dynamically convert captured coordinates from WGS to State plane. Please can I ask if:

• You know if what I'm looking to achieve can be done by, say, hitting a GP service?
  • You have any examples of this?

Secondly, you showed the ability to add a watermark of captured survey data to a photograph. Again, please can I ask if you have any examples of this.

Thanks

A

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Andrew, 

Thank you for coming to our sessions. 

As for the watermark sample, it is hosted in the same Github repo that is outlined in the "Extending Survey123 - White Labeling" by Jayson, https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2018/04/29/customizing-survey123-part-1-white-label... 

This is the link to the commit for the code changes to add the Watermark to the photo, #1 Added timestamp logic · defiantgoat/CilantroSurveys@9c837b6 · GitHub  

Thank you,

Erwin.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ErwinSoekianto
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Andrew, 

Thank you for coming to our sessions. 

As for the watermark sample, it is hosted in the same Github repo that is outlined in the "Extending Survey123 - White Labeling" by Jayson, https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2018/04/29/customizing-survey123-part-1-white-label... 

This is the link to the commit for the code changes to add the Watermark to the photo, #1 Added timestamp logic · defiantgoat/CilantroSurveys@9c837b6 · GitHub  

Thank you,

Erwin.

AndrewHargreaves2
Occasional Contributor III

Thanks Erwin Soekianto‌. And thanks to Michael Kelly‌ for pointing out the JS App stuff here.

0 Kudos