AnsweredAssumed Answered

13 Band Unprocessed Sentinel 2 Imagery?

Question asked by SimonWebster.QFES on Jul 31, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 1, 2018 by CBenkelman-esristaff

I'm looking to work with individual bands from the Sentinel 2 imagery, but seem to be unable to interact with more than three bands at a time in ArcGIS Pro 2.2.1 or ArcMap 10.3.1.

Loading either the Sentinel-2 Views from ArcGIS Pro Catalog (via AGOL), direct from the WMS/ArcGIS Rest Services (1, 2) yields the same 3 visible bands. I can, however, apply processing templates that come along with the rest service, as included with the attached image. 

Is there a way to make use of all 13 bands via a WMS that doesn't require a subscription, or manually extracting and keeping an eye on AWS open source data sets? Ideally I'd like to have the bands available for custom raster function templates in ArcGIS Pro so that I can do slightly fancier things like urban fringe change detection on the fly. 

Urban Index is available here, for example. And change detection is discussed here, and could be applied as a raster function template for on the fly viewing - if only we could see each of the 13 bands via the WMS.  

Outcomes