AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error 001156: Failed on input OID <value>; could not write value '<value>' to output field <value>. Script fails when run on scedule, no fail when run manually

Question asked by havard.moe_JBV on Jul 13, 2018
Latest reply on Aug 22, 2018 by havard.moe_JBV

I have a script that reads a table with data from a CSV file and processes the information. This script is set to run on a server through the scheduler, after the updated csv files are made available. For each run, I recreate an empty inputtable from a template and append the data from the csv. I might add that the script has been working flawless for months, but this suddenly changed about two weeks ago. Recently, the script has started to fail every time, with the error message shown above:

001156: Failed on input OID <value>; could not write value '<value>' to output field <value>

It fails on the first line from the csv, the failing value is '601240.2' and the output field is a double field. 

The strange thing is that if I open the script in IDLE and run it from there, it will run perfectly. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to why this fails in the sceduler and works perfectly when ran maually?

Outcomes