I setup a report template in Word and successfully exported a report a couple times. I was hoping that with v3.0 that just came out my issues would be resolved...however they remain the same. I have had one that successfully exported. The rest are just stuck at "Printing...100%", below the ones in the screenshot below are ones that have been sitting there for upwards of 4 hours. Also there are no errors that appear. In the previous version Survey123 either told me they failed or when I opened the Word document, they seemed to be corrupt and would not open. Also have not noticed any particular pattern with the fields/data. Curious to see how others have fared with this feature. Thanks!