Hi to everybody,
I'm try to authorize my single use Advanced Developer license on a new laptop but no way to do it.
I've try every single options (internet, offline using My.ESRI portal) with no luck, also try to reinstall all the desktop application but I'm still in trouble.
This is what happend to me:
- Open with admin privileges ArcGIS Administrator
- Select ArcMap Advanced Single Use and click on authorize...
- I've selected the option "Register option by internet" and fill required information and click next until the form to enter the ESU number.
- The registration process starts but hangs on "Authorizing software..."
This is what I've done trying to solve the problem:
- Delete from C:\ProgramData FlexNet folder
- Disable antivirus and firewall
- Offline registration process
- Reinstall all the ESRI stuff (first with a repair then with a complete uninstall/install)
- Throw my laptop through the window...
Here my sistem environment:
- Windows 10 spring update
- ArcGIS Desktop 10.5
- ArcGIS Server 10.5
- 8Gb RAM
- CPU intel i7-6500U
Is there someone else with a similar issue?
Thanks in advance