Collector download failing when applying filter to the web map on 'created_date' field. Please help.

07-05-2018 11:15 AM
AbiDhakal
Occasional Contributor III

Error: Table not registered [main.AerialDetection]. Underlying DBMS error [[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string.] [Forestry.SDE.AerialDetection].

(null) Underlying DBMS error [[Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Conversion failed when converting date and/or time from character string.] [Forestry.SDE.AerialDetection]. Replica: Ags_Fs.

Error executing tool. CreateFeatureServiceReplica Job ID: j42158db5f8e34b09bb45f6f84986b651 : ErrorMsg@SyncGPService:{"code":500,"description":"Failed to create replica."} Failed to execute (Create Feature Service Replica).

0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have encountered the same error when a filter is applied to the webmap on a date field (not created date in our case). Have you heard anything back on a solution for this?

0 Kudos
AbiDhakal

Kristy,

I have not heard anything on the solution yet. I do not remember if I logged a bug back in the day for this case.

Have you tried filtering with created_date and the download is failing. If so, then they have not worked on the resolution yet.

What date field are you using?

Thank you.

Abi

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's a manual date field we use on our polygons it's formatted m/d/yyyy, time . We don't have editor tracking turned on for this layer typically. I will turn it on and test it out though, see if the same thing happens for testing sake.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, same error when filtered on created_date

AbiDhakal

Apparently, they have not fixed it!

0 Kudos
AbiDhakal

Hey Kristy,

Your manual date field should work. May be you have to try naming the field without the word date. I have not tried it myself. Should you try please let me know the behavior.

Thank you.

Abi