AnsweredAssumed Answered

How can I know how many tiles have been processed while using the Union geoprocessing tool?

Question asked by COBJReilly on Jul 5, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 6, 2018 by Dan_Patterson

I'm preparing some data to do a flow model analysis and need to combine some data I have for soil types and slopes so that I can compute a coefficient to be entered into my model. My data is for an entire county in which each pixel is a 5x5 square. I've been running the Union geoprocessing tool for nearly two weeks now and still can't seem to figure out how much has been completed and how much more I have to go. Every once in a while the results panel will show a value different from 100%, but it seems that it is only showing progress of one tile. Most of the time the results panel just shows that it is at 100% and is Reading Features and Processing Tiles. Is there any way to find out how many tiles it has done and how many more I have to go? If this is going to be a never ending process, I'd rather stop it now and work towards upgrading my hardware or changing my plan for this project instead of wasting another 2 weeks.

Outcomes