question made relevent

07-03-2018 10:30 PM
CCHSBobcats
New Contributor II

I want a question made relevant based on yes or no answers. After doing that my form only shows the yes or no answer but not the question I want made relevant if I select yes. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
SMauri
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi CCHS Bobcats,

almost certainly a small error in your Excel. Create a new Survey with my this simple file and verify for yourself.

Cheers

Stefano

0 Kudos
CCHSBobcats
New Contributor II

Yep that works on yours. Not sure if I can replicate it for my form. I guess I understood the logic wrong when creating relevant fields. 

0 Kudos
CCHSBobcats
New Contributor II

Ok. I added the yes no to my content tab in the sheet. That fixed it, but now I have two sets of yes and no 

0 Kudos
CCHSBobcats
New Contributor II

Here is the form giving me two sets of yes and no now. What the heck did I do!/x.  Confused. The form only worked after I put in the 

yes_noyesYes
yes_nonoNo

Into my choices tab. From I then got my relevent code to work but it now shows up with two sets of yes and no

0 Kudos
MatthewDobson
Occasional Contributor

CCHS Bobcats In your .xlsx there are two sets of 'yes_no' options - lines 2 & 3 and lines 47 & 48.

0 Kudos
CCHSBobcats
New Contributor II

Awesome. Yes I had the other yes and no in my choices tab. They did not work but when added to the top of the spreadsheet they worked fine. Thank you so much!