How do I combine the Query and Batch Attribute Editor tool?

07-03-2018 11:50 AM
MortenOlesen1
New Contributor II

Hi All, 

I would like to combine two standard tools in ArcGIS Web AppBuilder. First I want to run a query using both a spatial Filter and Attribute criteria, then take that result and assign a value and/or name to it. 

The workflow would be something like this: 

1. Query - Locations that fulfill certain criteria

- Max distance of 15 km 

- Assignment Status: Unassigned

- Type: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or None

2. Batch Attribute Editor - Edit the output of the Query 

- Assign selection to a user ID and Name 

- Change assignment status to Assigned

Is there a way to combine these two tools or maybe edit the results table? I have just started using ArcGIS Web AppBuilder and the JavaScript API, so I am not sure whether this would already be a tool in someone custom widget toolbox. If someone could give me some clues how this could be done, I would appreciate it. I can send screen shots of the workflow if that helps. 

Thanks! 

2 Replies
DarrylKlassen1
Occasional Contributor II

Hi, I had a similar question and was wondering if you ever found a solution to your issue?  I want to combine the select (so I can do mulitple selections) and the Batch Attribute Editor widgets.

Any insight into how/if you found a solution would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
MortenOlesen1
New Contributor II

Hey Darryl,

Unfortunately not. I haven't had a chance to get into it yet, but I would like to try at some point. Right now we are doing most of our development outside of WebApp Builder. Most of the time the requirements are too complex/custom to work in a portal environment.

0 Kudos