AnsweredAssumed Answered

In ArcGIS Pro, can you change geocoding parameters like spelling sensitivity and min. match score?

Question asked by azendel on Jun 28, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 29, 2018 by jborgion

We have a classic county-level enterprise GIS set up: a central ArcGIS Server and many desktop and web clients. The central staff set up various AGS address locators against our county's address points and street centerline ranges. I then batch geocode various address lists against these locators.  In ArcMap/ArcCatalog, you have the option to change the geocoding "Matching Options" when geocoding a table of addresses, as shown below

Is there an equivalent in Pro? I searched for "spelling sensitivity" in the Pro help files, but it only led me to instructions on creating a locator or modifying a locator's settings.  I am not authorized to make many changes to our AGS, including locators. Even if I was, it's probably not a good idea to change our enterprise locator properties every time I need to change the spelling sensitivity or minimum match score for a specific address list. That's why it's nice to have these options as a client (ArcMap or ArcCatalog).

Can this be done in Pro?

Outcomes