Are other people having issues with AGOL hosted layers not loading?

Jump to solution
06-27-2018 07:02 AM
MatthewElbert1
Occasional Contributor

Have other people been having issues with slower loading times for maps hosted on AGOL?  Our organization was experiencing a few problems earlier, but things seem to be speeding up.  Does anyone know what was going on...was ESRI experiencing server issues or something?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes... I am. It appears to be the initial query to the FS. It impacts any app that loads the FS: arcgis.com itself, web apps, etc.  I dont see anything on  ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard   

If you're in the US, I'd suggest logging a quick report using these steps:  https://community.esri.com/groups/technical-support/blog/2018/05/01/how-to-report-an-arcgis-online-s...  

Edit - trying again, it does appear to be faster. I dont think it's as fast as it usually is, but the delay is no longer unreasonable. There was an arcgis.com update last night. That might have something to do with it, or just a coincidence.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes... I am. It appears to be the initial query to the FS. It impacts any app that loads the FS: arcgis.com itself, web apps, etc.  I dont see anything on  ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard   

If you're in the US, I'd suggest logging a quick report using these steps:  https://community.esri.com/groups/technical-support/blog/2018/05/01/how-to-report-an-arcgis-online-s...  

Edit - trying again, it does appear to be faster. I dont think it's as fast as it usually is, but the delay is no longer unreasonable. There was an arcgis.com update last night. That might have something to do with it, or just a coincidence.

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Thanks Kevin Hibma‌,

We don't have any reported issues currently. If you think you are experiencing and issue, please get in contact with technical support.

-Kelly

0 Kudos
MatthewElbert1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Kelly,

Things seem to be running quicker and smoother at this point.

-Matt

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I knew if I waited till after breakfast on the West Coast the issue would resolve itself

0 Kudos

Had some issues yesterday morning.  Saw the health was ok for hosted feature services but iffy on geoenrichment.  Next time I will report this issue.  

0 Kudos