AnsweredAssumed Answered

Sharing with Group not Working

Question asked by cwagenaar on Jun 27, 2018

Hi everyone! I have been working with the Collector app a bit as an easy way to do data collection with some of the clients I work with. Once it's all set up it is great to use! However, the only way I have been able to get the Collector app to work is sharing with Everyone - any time I try to share a map with a specific group (and as I'm an Administrator, all of the groups are of my creation) the map does not show up in the Collector app. Any idea why that may be? I have checked the group settings and I am able to share content with those groups (and indeed, the content shows up in those group pages), they just do not show up in the Collector app. I work with a First Nations tribal council, and have groups for each individual member First Nation, and some of the data the First Nations are collecting they do not want to share outside of their community, so being able to collect data within their own group is pretty vital. Thanks in advance to anyone who can shed some light on this issue.

Outcomes