This bug is related to BUG-000098492 - Default date and time values do not auto-populate when using repeats in Survey123 for ArcGIS.
I have discovered that a variation of the bug mentioned above (fixed with Ensiheim-meteorite-strike-day-release-19 release) is still present.
The following workflow reproduces the bug:
- Add an integer field (used in the repeat's relevant expression)
- Add a date field and a time field outside of a repeat. Default them to today() and now() respectively
- Add two similar fields inside a repeat. Default them to today() and now()
- Add a relevant expression to the repeat (integer field = 1 for example)
Execute the survey:
- Only the date and time fields in the main survey get’s defaulted as expected
- Date and time fields inside the "related" repeat does not get defaulted when the relevant expression is true (when 1 is entered into the integer field)