How to get Sample Dataset for Utility Domains?

Jump to solution
06-17-2018 02:19 PM
pragyasrivastava
New Contributor III

I can't find the sample dataset for Water, Electricity, or Gas domain. Are 'Stage Utility Network' and 'Create Utility Network' tools same? I don't see 'Stage utility Network' as well as 'Apply Asset package' tool in my toolbox. So far I have been able to run 'Create Utility Network' tool and add a domain network. I was wondering how to move forward. I need a sample data to try the functionalities of 'Utility Network tools' for multiple domain networks. I would really appreciate the assistance. 

Thanks!

utility network sample data‌ create utility network‌ 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
HowardCrothers
Esri Contributor
3 Replies
HowardCrothers
Esri Contributor

Do you have the Utility Network Industry Configurations?  They provide sample data

https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/product/electric-gas/introducing-utility-network-configura...

pragyasrivastava
New Contributor III

I got confused between 'Utility Network Tools' and 'Utility Network Package Tools'.  

The 'Utility Network Tool'  (Create Utility Network, Add Domain Network, etc..)  is working fine for me but I am having a problem with installing 'Utility Network Package Tools'.

I have ArcGIS Pro 2.2.0 installed on a Windows Server 2012 R2. I am using SQL Server 2017 Express Edition. For some reason, the Install button is greyed out for 'untools'. I tried to create a New Environment but when I restart ArcPro, It's not switching to the new environment.

We have another ArcGIS Pro installed on a Windows 10 Desktop and we were able to install 'untools' on that machine without any problem. Any suggestion what could be the problem here?

Thank!

0 Kudos
HowardCrothers
Esri Contributor

Can you please log a tech support incident for this issue?

Also if you are intending to use SQL Express for your utility network, it's not a supported database.  These are the supported databases - Create a utility network—ArcGIS Pro | ArcGIS Desktop