AnsweredAssumed Answered

Data is not showing in v10.5, only displaying correctly in v10.2

Question asked by shadyacres63 on Jun 13, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 19, 2018 by ted.edwards

Hello,

We are currently running ArcGIS v10.5 on three machines and 10.2 on 5 other machines (for reasons I would rather not explain; long story short, this is the way that it has to be right now). One particular point feature class in our file geodatabase (version 10 upgraded), when viewed at full extent in ArcGIS 10.2 (Catalog and Map), displays all features. However, viewing the same feature class in ArcGIS 10.5 (Catalog and Map), only a portion of the data is displayed. The same set of features is displayed on all 10.5 machines. When I attempted to export out all features from this feature class to a shapefile from 10.5, only the features that could be seen exported (also tried with all features selected with the same result). When zooming in, all features will display. When selecting, all features will appear. However, a search will not return any results from the features that cannot be seen (even after zooming in to see them). All machines have been restarted and network connections reset, with no result. I have also run a repair geometry with no improvements. An Identify will also return no feature data. I am completely stumped on this one and any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Outcomes