Trial version of ArcGIS Server

06-11-2018 10:56 PM
SOVANHALDER
New Contributor III

Can anyone help on how to get trial version of ArcGIS Server 10.4.1?

TIA

0 Kudos
6 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Per Derek Law‌'s old answer (Trail version of ArcGIS server installer), esri was (not sure if they still are) providing evaluation windows for ArcGIS Enterprise using AWS. However, that was three years ago when the deployment was still rather new, but it can't hurt to visit their site (ArcGIS Enterprise | Enterprise GIS Mapping Platform) and try and start a chat with the customer service rep to see what can be worked out.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you planning to do with the ArcGIS Enterprise license? Trying to learn the software? Create Web Map / Apps? Seeing if it works for your business? Knowing the why might help get you a solution

XanderBakker
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Normally the best way is to reach out to your local distributor. ArcGIS Desktop (ArcGIS Pro) and ArcGIS Online trail software can be downloaded from Esri website, but ArcGIS Enterprise (or ArcGIS Server in your case) will require a test plan and some personal attention from your distributor. 

SOVANHALDER
New Contributor III

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your response. I want to explore ArcGIS Server for learning purpose.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you just need experience working with services, you can work with https://sampleserver6.arcgisonline.com/arcgis/rest -- if you need to get experiencing administering the AGE deployment, then contacting esri is your best bet.

DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Sovan,

FYI, a couple of other training options;

1. Esri Instructor-led training ArcGIS for Server: Site Configuration and Administration (3 day class)

2. ArcGIS for Server: An Introduction training video (74 mins)

Hope this helps,

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

I know you are looking for a trial (free) version, but if that doesn't pan out, the Pro level developer subscription will give you what you need to get started.  Pricing | ArcGIS for Developers