We invite you to register to participate in Esri's upcoming webinar Making Weather and Climate Data Work for You on Wednesday, June 20 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific/1:00 p.m. Eastern.
In this webinar you will hear from industry experts on how they are leveraging ArcGIS to analyze massive amounts of weather data and sharing their findings.
Topics covered in this webinar:
- Making Weather and Climate Data Work for You Introduction- Jeff Donze, Esri
- Transforming Information to Impact with Esri's Living Atlas of the World - Dan Pisut, Esri
- Leveraging Weather and Climate Data for Disaster Response - Jon Pedder, Esri
- Modern Tools for Working with Weather and Climate Data - Matt Taraldsen, Esri
- “Meet the Challenges of a Changing Climate” the Climate Resilience Toolkit – Jeff Hicks, NEMAC-FernLeaf Collaborative