AnsweredAssumed Answered

Indicator and Gauge Elements Not Displaying Correct Count Values in Operations Dashboard

Question asked by JLaws-esristaff Employee on Jun 5, 2018
Latest reply on Oct 8, 2018 by ccastillo@rialtoca.gov

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS

I have a polygon feature class with a related table of inspection records, and both the feature class and related table have attachments enabled on them (i.e., when collecting a new polygon feature in Collector, field crew can attach pictures to it; when inspecting an existing polygon in Collector, field crew can attach pictures to their new inspection record as well). 

In my Operations Dashboard, I have configured the following elements:

• Details Element: Shows me the details of all 22 records in my related table of inspections
  • Gauge Element: Should show me the count (i.e., 22) of records in my related table of inspections
  • List Element: Shows me a list of inspection records that found damages (currently, only one inspection found damages)
  • Indicator Element: Should show me the count (i.e., 1) of inspection records that found damages

In my Gauge and Indicator Elements, they do not show the correct count values of 22 or 1, but rather they show incorrect count values of 1 and 0, respectively. However, when I say "Show data table" in the settings of both of these Elements, the data table shows the 22 and 1 features that should be reflected correctly as counts (see example screenshots below).

The feature service I'm using is a secure ArcGIS 10.4 service that has been registered to an ArcGIS Online organization. Do Operations Dashboard Elements support the counting of features/records in a related table from an ArcGIS 10.4 service with attachments enabled on them? Or is there a settings configuration that can be done on the service side to get the Indicator and Gauge Elements to display the correct feature/record count from a related table?

Outcomes