AnsweredAssumed Answered

Layer stack > clip >raster to point >Extract value to point

Question asked by HANIMANI1 on Jun 3, 2018

I have 7 variable in the 7 folders as a .tif format every folder has one-month datasets  I want to pick up one by one and then do the layer stack -clip -raster to point- extract value to point processing. How to write this all processing in Arcpy code. If anybody help then I will highly oblige to you.

every folder contain like

folder  -             1                    2                 3                  4                   5                    6                   7

jan1_pbl.tif    jan1_ws.tif   jan1_aod.tif    jan1_tm.tif    jan1_ndvi.tif    jan1_rh.tif    jan1_pm.tif 

.                    .                       .                   .                      .                       .                 .           

.                    .                       .                    .                      .                       .                 .

jan30_pbl.tif    jan30_ws.tif   jan30_aod.tif    jan30_tm.tif    jan30_ndvi.tif    jan30_rh.tif    jan30_pm.tif 

jan31_pbl.tif    jan31_ws.tif   jan31_aod.tif    jan31_tm.tif    jan31_ndvi.tif    jan31_rh.tif    jan31_pm.tif 

Outcomes