ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'arrow'

Jump to solution
06-04-2018 08:56 AM
JayHodny
Occasional Contributor III

I have been working with ArcGIS for Workforce and the 'create assignment from csv' script.  I had the script working well, then my laptop was upgraded, and now the script won't run.  I updated the 'arcgis' version to 1.4.1.  I am using Pro 2.1.3.  My project environment is: C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Pro\bin\Python\envs\arcgispro-py3.  I am fairly new to Python and running scripts, so chalk one up to operator error!  I don't know how to resolve this.  Is there a way to uninstall 1.4.1 and then reinstall?  Or a way to check that 1.4.1 was installed correctly?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayHodny

My IT group and I were able to use conda to install arcgis and arrow, and the script is now working.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JayHodny

The uninstall button is grayed out in the Pro Python back end screen.  If I try to upgrade, I get a message saying the version 1.4.1 is already installed.

0 Kudos
JayHodny

My IT group and I were able to use conda to install arcgis and arrow, and the script is now working.

0 Kudos
KonradHughes
New Contributor II

I've just encountered this same problem, but I'm having problems duplicating your solution.  I get the same error with the same script, in spite of having used conda to install arrow.  Could you help me in a little more detail?

0 Kudos
JayHodny

Hi Konrad, This issue occurred awhile ago for me, so recollection of the details is not good now.  Once we got back up and running, I let the process slip from my memory.  I was getting this error (see screenshot).  I had to have one of our IT admins figure out how to update package.  I know we had to use conda to install, and it took a couple of attempts before the update stuck, and arrow module was installed.  I have not run the Workforce csv assignment script in quite awhile, so I am assuming it still functions with the latest Pro version installed.  I am sorry I am not much help. Sincerely,

Jay

0 Kudos