I am having an issue with Survey 123 Connect hanging up on Converting XLSForm process. Things seemed to be operating correctly last night, yet today I cannot update the XLS form. This has happened for existing surveys and also brand new surveys with absolutely no content. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the program, including deleting the entire directory for Survey 123 (and my previous surveys). After reinstalling, I create a new survey, the program downloads the XLSForm, starts converting and hangs up. When I close the program and reopen, the new survey appears, but still hangs up if I try to open it. I am receiving no error messages.
Thanks for any information you can provide!