change label color of one tab in a series of tabs in dijit layout tabcontainer

Jump to solution
05-23-2018 01:40 PM
PeteVitt
Occasional Contributor III

Hi - Im trying to change the label color of one of the tabs in a tabcontainer but not having any luck.

HTML:

<div data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/TabContainer" data-dojo-props="region:'center'" id="tc">
  <div data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Start" id="Start" class="TabBackground"></div>
  <!--bunch more tabs here-->
  <div data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Attachments" id="Attachments" class="TabProp1Fund"></div>
  <div data-dojo-type="dijit/layout/ContentPane" title="Finish" id="Finish" class="TabBackground"></div>
</div>‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

css:

.TabProp1Fund .tabLabel{color:orange !important;}

any ideas where I could be going wrong?  I've seen examples on the web where this is done using this method, but when I look at the Attachments ID in the debugger I dont see any tabLabel property.

Thanks

Pete

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Pete,

Most likely all the examples you have seen as been changing the label color based on the selected tab. Here is a rule that you can use in css based on the tab id:

"tc" is the id of the tab container then "_tablist_" then the containers id

#tc_tablist_Attachments{color:orange !important;}

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Pete,

Most likely all the examples you have seen as been changing the label color based on the selected tab. Here is a rule that you can use in css based on the tab id:

"tc" is the id of the tab container then "_tablist_" then the containers id

#tc_tablist_Attachments{color:orange !important;}
PeteVitt
Occasional Contributor III

that worked awesome!

0 Kudos