AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can't find Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 Web App

Question asked by jay.gregory on May 18, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 5, 2018 by dlaw-esristaff

I'm a little confused on how to configure operations dashboard web app for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.  I have used the desktop app to create Operations views, which I can save back to my Poral and see as items in my content, but there is only an option to view the operations views using the desktop app.  I'm unsure what I have to do to enable Portal to use the web app to interact with operations view (or create operations views).  Any help here?

The instructions at Deploy Operations Dashboard to Portal for ArcGIS—Portal for ArcGIS (10.4.1) | ArcGIS Enterprise say to download OperationsDashboardUtility.exe from the MyEsri site, but all I could find in my Esri under ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 downloads is Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS 1.0.  

This post (Operations Dashboard and ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6 ) says to use Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS 1.0, but I'm unclear what for or what instructions to follow...  

Ultimately, I want to be able to use the web app to view and create operations dashboards, and I can't now.

Outcomes