AnsweredAssumed Answered

The custom feature service submission url is not compatible with this survey (Request error 498 invalid token)

Question asked by LBerni@slco.org_slco on May 18, 2018
Latest reply on May 22, 2018 by JTedrick-esristaff

Currently we have years worth of data stored in MS Access. I've created a few detailed surveys in Survey123 Connect that haven't yet gone "live"; still testing.  Ultimately, we want all data to reside in SDE, with historic data migrated and new data coming in via Survey123.  We have sample sites (points) where field data is collected an a regular basis.

The surveys and test data that I've been working on are currently residing in my AGOL.  I started out with a new survey and have been working on the XLS forms in Connect. Next step, create new data tables in SDE and make sure the surveys are pointing to them and not my AGOL. 

I have been reviewing Working with existing Feature Services in Survey123 for ArcGIS, and it seems that that I may have gone about this process backwards, but the principles are still the same....correct?   I already have my surveys built, and "test" data saved, so I figured we could just export to FGBD from AGOL and add that data to SDE.  Which was nice, since that export include the relationship classes and related table (I have repeats), and everything!

But when I added this submission URL, https://gis.test.slco.org/slcogis/rest/services/VueWorks/Engineering/FeatureServer/3  to the settings worksheet and got this error when I tried to publish the survey:  "The custom feature service submission url is not compatible with this survey (Request error 498 invalid token)"

Is my process faulty?  The URL?  

Please advise.

Thanks

Lynn

Outcomes