self hosting

Jump to solution
05-18-2018 12:51 AM
RiccardoKlinger2
Occasional Contributor

I really love the idea of designing your own vector tiles. Yet I also like to work with solutions in my own environment / on premise. Are there plans to make this a standalone application?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PatrickArlt1
Esri Contributor

During the current beta release we do not have plans to support ArcGIS Enterprise or styles hosted on ArcGIS Enterprise. Our focus during beta is on allowing users to make great map styles based on the AGOL basemaps and hosted vector tile layers in AGOL. However if there is a lot of user interest in editing styles hosted in ArcGIS Enterprise we will likely consider it for a future release of the editor.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PatrickArlt1
Esri Contributor

During the current beta release we do not have plans to support ArcGIS Enterprise or styles hosted on ArcGIS Enterprise. Our focus during beta is on allowing users to make great map styles based on the AGOL basemaps and hosted vector tile layers in AGOL. However if there is a lot of user interest in editing styles hosted in ArcGIS Enterprise we will likely consider it for a future release of the editor.

0 Kudos