we create ArcGIS Enteprise 10.5 using ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5 Azure cloud builder. We want to upgrade it to 10.6. I think I cannot upgrade Enterprise from 10.5 to 10.6 using the builder (I think this is available from 10.5.1) If I need to do the upgrade and I cannot use azure builder because my version is 10.5. How can I do the upgrade?
Can I follow these steps
- Upgrade Portal for ArcGIS
- Upgrade ArcGIS Web Adaptor (for Portal)
- Upgrade ArcGIS Server (upgrade hosting server first, then any other servers)
- Upgrade ArcGIS Web Adaptor (for Server)
- ArcGIS Data Store (upgrade primary first, then stand-by
Or how do I need to do the upgrade if I used the Azure builder for 10.5?
Thanks for your help!