Div disappears after fullscreen

05-15-2018 04:27 AM
Shane_
by
New Contributor II

Using the 4.7 API:

I have an MVC view containing a div which displays a map with a fullscreen widget. The map and widget are displayed fine, and the map is displayed in fullscreen as expected when the widget is clicked.

But...when exiting from fullscreen mode the map is no longer displayed on the MVC view - in fact the entire map div is not displayed. Manually refreshing the page works. Can anyone suggest how to automatically return to the view with the map div displayed as it was before the fullscreen?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

S C,

I am not aware of a full screen widget in the JS API.

0 Kudos
Shane_
by
New Contributor II
0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Sorry, I did not see where you specified you where using the 4.x API.

0 Kudos
Shane_
by
New Contributor II

My apologies, I should have stated that. I've added it to the original question. Thanks for pointing that out.

0 Kudos
AndyGup
Esri Regular Contributor

Shane, can you provide a simple sample (e.g. codepen, jsbin etc) that demonstrates this issue? 

0 Kudos
TengisDashmunkh
New Contributor

Hello, I am encountering the same issue Shane did in 2018.  I can't provide a sample code, but I can describe my situation. 

The codebase is in React. I have a div element referrenced by a MapView object and a component that adds a Fullscreen object to the view. "Enter fullscreen" button works as expected, but when clicking on the "Exit fullscreen", the css of my div containing the MapView object is automatically reset to empty. As a result, the div disappears from the screen. Could you suggest a fix for this please? 

0 Kudos