AnsweredAssumed Answered

Polygons not drawing properly in Portal 10.5.1

Question asked by Adam_McKay on May 12, 2018

I published a Map Image Service to ArcGIS Server 10.5.1.   The service contains 9 datasets.  One of the datasets is a boundary file that is meant to be used for context with the other 8 datasets.  

When I turn on the context layer, it does not draw properly and displays very strange distortions on the map (see attached).  The distortions are not consistent at each scale, they change locations.  A distortion seen at one scale may not be present at other scales.  

The distortion does not occur when I view the service in ArcPro and as far as I can tell, the distortion does not occur when I add the service to a fresh web map (only after I configure the web-map).  I have tried simplifying the boundaries and re-publishing with the same result.  I have tried publishing with data referencing the registered database – same result.  I have tried publishing with feature access – same result.  I have tried publishing as hosted feature service (Data Store) – same result.

It seems as though the issue is isolated to Chrome (I am unable to upgrade to most current version of Chrome because of company policy).  In IE, the layer seems to draw well.  

Anybody else experiencing this?  Know how to resolve this?  

Thanks.

Attachments

Outcomes