Hey Christopher Catania, Michelle Mathias, and Candace Loya; maybe one of you could poke over to Esri Development and let the Product Teams know the last thing Esri needs is a "New ArcGIS Blog website." I thought product teams were in the process of moving over to GeoNet, why would Esri stand up a "new" ArcGIS Blogs site?
Here are my off-the-top thoughts of why this is senseless:
- The last thing customers need are more locations to hunt for information.
- I know ArcGIS Blogs has existed for a while, but why keep pumping resources into keeping it alive and separate from other platforms.
- Esri has GeoNet, which last I checked, supports blogs
- ArcGIS Blogs has no clean way to export the content to a printable/portable format.
- The GeoNet "View as PDF" may be imperfect, but it is something.
- ArcGIS Blogs has no way to comment on the posts.