Display GTFS in ArcMap

Jump to solution
05-07-2018 05:33 AM
Labels (1)
Patricia_SaraLemes_Roldan
New Contributor III

Hello,
I have problems with the Display GTFS Route Shapes script, I have the txt in a folder
routes.txt
trips.txt
shape.txt
When I run the tool in ArcMap 10.6 it gives me the following error

Because it can be?
I attach an example of the txt and error

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
New Contributor III
Thank you very much for your quick response Melinda, I have solved it, I downloaded the tool and executed it some time ago. Yesterday I downloaded it again without realizing that 
I already had it. When executing it in which I had already loaded previously worked Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MelindaMorang
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Patricia.  From the error message, it sounds like the tool cannot find the python script it needs in order to run.  In Windows Explorer, go to the folder where you saved the Display GTFS in ArcGIS toolbox.  There should be a subfolder called "scripts".  Inside there, there should be a file called "DisplayGTFSRouteShapes.py".  If that file is missing (or if the entire "scripts" folder is missing), then the tool will fail.  If that's the case, try downloading a fresh copy of the toolbox.

New Contributor III
Thank you very much for your quick response Melinda, I have solved it, I downloaded the tool and executed it some time ago. Yesterday I downloaded it again without realizing that 
I already had it. When executing it in which I had already loaded previously worked Thank you
0 Kudos