I have a file geodatabase with a single feature class (polygon) which I have zipped and uploaded to my organisation's AGOL account and created a hosted feature layer.
There are just 11 polygons in my feature class.
I can view the data in a web map.
I can view the data in ArcMap.
I have tried adding it to Insights but it won't display all polygons when I add it to a map. Some polygons will only display if I zoom in really close. Some polygons won't display at all. The 11 polygons encompass all the water areas around the UK, so they aren't small polygons.
If I open the dataset as a table in Insights, I can see all the records.
The same dataset was working a few weeks ago when I last used it in Insights. The dataset has not been edited since. Has there been an update to AGOL or Insights in the last few weeks?
The error I get:
If I click for more information, it just tells me how many features are being displayed.
The data is in wgs84.
Things I have tried.
- Chrome (v66) and Internet Explorer 11.
- Cleared cookies & cache.
- In ArcMap, checked for geometry errors - there are none.
- Saved the feature class to a new fgdb and added it to AGOL. Same error.
- Exported the feature class to a shp file, zipped this and added it to AGOL. Same error.
- Deleted the .prj file for the shp file and run the "Define Projection" tool in ArcMap and set it to wgs84. Same error
- Re-projected the dataset to Web Mercator. Same error
- Checked the extent of the dataset. This is correct. As shown by the automatic thumbnail created in AGOL
- Re-created the dataset from scratch. Same error.
- In the settings tab for the hosted feature layer in AGOL, I've optimised the layer drawing. Same error.
I am at a total loss for what to do next. Any ideas?
Is this just a glitch with Insights? It's just confusing as the same dataset was working a few weeks ago.