i have made a survey for my co-worker to use, but i can't see his collected data.

05-02-2018 08:34 AM
Shannonwilder
New Contributor II

I created a Survey through the online Account and shared it with a particular group.

My Co-worker is in this group and has "user" privileges.  He has downloaded the Survey123 app, can see the survey i created, but when he collects and sends the data, i can't see it. I even log into Survey123 on the desktop using his credentials and i can't see his collected data. I can see only the data i have collected.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Shannon,

Can you please provide more details related to the methods that you have used to create, share, and take the survey?  If you are the creator of the survey, and shared it out to a Group, you should be able to see all data submitted, regardless of the user role who has submitted it.

1. Was the survey created using the Survey123 web designer on the Survey123 website, or using Survey123 Connect?

2. Have you shared the survey to the Group using the 'Collaborate' options within the Survey123 website, or another method?

3. Are there any signs that the survey has not been sent? (errors, exclamation points) or are there confirmations that the survey(s) have been sent?

4. Are you attempting to view the submitted data within the 'Data' page of the Survey123 website?

The answers to these questions will help in determining what may be causing the issue.

Thanks,

Brandon

0 Kudos
Shannonwilder
New Contributor II

Hi Brandon.

I was messing around with the setting of the survey and I think it may be working now.

I built the survey by using our city’s online portal connection to Survey123 – I built it in there.

I shared it to groups that my co-worker is in.

Yes, I was trying to view the submitted data on the Survey123 data page – seems like there might also be a lag…..

0 Kudos
BrandonArmstrong
Esri Regular Contributor

Great to hear that things are working now, Shannon. 

There can be a delay sometimes, so maybe that is what you were encountering?  Any particular changes otherwise that you think may have resolved the issue?

0 Kudos