Minimal Gallery - Show only applications

05-01-2018 02:05 PM
AlexTamilos
New Contributor III

Hello,

Do you know when the ability to show specific item types on the Minimal Gallery will be supported?

Thanks,

Alex

0 Kudos
6 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Alex,

Are you looking to have the ability to have your users filter the content types withing the application or create a gallery from a group and have it only display Applications, even though web maps and layers are within the group?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
AlexTamilos
New Contributor III

Hello Kelly,

I would like to create a gallery from a group and have it only display Applications.

The reason is that certain people within our organization are only interested on the applications.

Having the ability to share all the applications through a gallery would make it much more easier for us to add and remove applications and for them to go one location to get the apps they need.

The Public Gallery template that moved into the Mature phase had that option.(see below)

Thank you very much for your help.

-Alex

JustinConner
Occasional Contributor II

I agree with Alex. I want to create a gallery app that only shows applications and nothing else.

0 Kudos
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

This is now an available option with the minimal gallery. Thanks for your feedback.

AlexTamilos
New Contributor III

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Katie_Clark
MVP Regular Contributor

Kelly Gerrow‌, where do we enable this option within the Minimal Gallery?

We are using Enterprise version 10.6.1, so I'm wondering if that's why I don't see the option?

Best,
Katie

“The goal is not simply to ‘work hard, play hard.’ The goal is to make our work and our play indistinguishable.”
- Simon Sinek
0 Kudos