Tags don't relate to content

04-25-2018 07:02 AM
WarrenDavison
Occasional Contributor

I've attributed all of my datasets that are published to my Open Data portal with tags to enable quick and easy searching. I've also used this functionality to group items under a common tag and this allows me to transport users directly to themed content using the Category widgets in the site layout editor. However, I've come to notice that when these Category buttons are pressed the results that are presented oddly omit some of the layers that I've tagged. For instance, when I use the infrastructure tag http://data.waterloo.ca/datasets?t=infrastructure all of the water layers are missing but the sanitary layers appear. I can't figure out why this is happening since the tags are nearly identical. Has anyone else run into this and how do you fix it?

*Just a note, we've federated our site content to include data from surrounding municipalities so content from Kitchener and Cambridge and the Upper tier Region of Waterloo will be present. However, I'm concerned about the City of Waterloo Content.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RachelleDoucet
New Contributor III

I'm having this same issue. Were you ever able to resolve it?

0 Kudos
WarrenDavison
Occasional Contributor

Still no resolution yet unfortunately . Waiting for someone with more wisdom to stumble across this post.

0 Kudos