Survey 123 Browser Application Only Pulling Parent Data and Not Related Data

04-16-2018 11:31 AM
MichaelMachado
New Contributor III

Good Morning,

I run into an issue with Survey 123 Browser Application. I created a survey with just the related logs (no repeats) sometime last year. Before I was able to log on to the Survey 123 Browser Application and print the Logs, but now I only get the parent features data that the logs are related to. Furthermore, when I generate a default report word document it uses the related tables fields and not the parent features fields. I tried to use this form to create the reports, but it doesn't work as well because the data that appears in the web application is from the parent feature. Did something change over past month that is now preventing me from print the log information? 

Just in case here are the specification for my hardware: 

• ArcServer 10.3
  • VM OS 2008
  • ArcSDE 10.3
  • Sql 2008 R2 

Thanks! 

Michael Machado

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

Just to try and understand this further, you are trying to print a report that has both the parent fields and related table fields in the report, but the survey you are using on the Survey123 website only has the related fields in it, therefore in the template you only see the related field placeholders, which is to be expected?

I wouldn't expect to see he parent fields in the generated report template as you don't have them in your survey, and as you have pointed you survey directly at the related table, there is no repeat section. Can you share your xlsx file for the survey and the generated report template, plus a modified template of what you are expecting?

Phil.

0 Kudos
MichaelMachado
New Contributor III

Hi Philip,

Thanks for your help! I just wanting to use the related log in the survey, which I have done already. Now I want to pull a report from the browser site, but it is pulling in the parent features for some reason. In the xlsx I set the form ID to the related logs and set the URL to the Feature Service. These logs sit on my sql server.   

0 Kudos