HEC-GeoRAS and HEC-GeoHMS for ArcGIS 10.6

04-15-2018 12:04 AM
Labels (1)
ErstayudhaNurrizqi1
New Contributor

Hello! I know there is a version of HEC-GeoRAS and HEC-GeoHMS for ArcGIS 10.5. I need these two plugins for ArcGIS 10.6. Does anybody know where I can find such versions?

I searched in this link, but for version 10.6 doesnt exist yet. Do I have to downgrade the arcgis version?

http://downloads.esri.com/archydro/

Thanks

0 Kudos
7 Replies
RodrigoValdes
New Contributor

Hello, did you figure this out?... thank you !

0 Kudos
JonathanMusser
New Contributor
AashaKhadka
New Contributor

Hi Jonathan,

I am trying to install Hec GeoRAS 10.6 but it ask for the username and password. Do you have any idea about it?

Thankyou

0 Kudos
ErstayudhaNurrizqi1
New Contributor

Thanks for information. Hecgeoras for 10.6 has been uploaded on the yellow.esri.com website, only hecgeohms has not yet appeared.

0 Kudos
NickWeil
New Contributor III

Hi Erstayudha Nurrizqi, I am also looking for hecgeohms for 10.6. Have you had any luck finding out when it will be available?

0 Kudos
TungNg
by
New Contributor III

The most updated version of HEC-GeoHMS (10.5.0.7) was published on Aug 30, 2017. I highly doubt there will be future versions developed for HEC-GeoHMS. Whoever wants to use it would have to stick with ArcGIS 10.5 assuming all the tools work as intended.

There is a similar question on Research Gate where posters had to downgrade to older versions

I am able to run Preprocessing, Project Setup, and Basin Pro When I run characteristics or parameter... 

If you decide to downgrade, make sure to use "Save a copy" option so that you can open the MXD files with the older versions of ArcGIS

Will ArcGIS 10.6 mxd open in 10.5? - Geographic Information Systems Stack Exchange 

Otherwise you'll have to use the MXD Doctor utility

Using the MXD Doctor utility—Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

NestorGarro_Espinoza
New Contributor

HELLO EVERYBODY, TODAY  19/11/2019, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HEC-GeoHMS for ArcGIS 10.6 IN: yellow.esri.com - /ArcHydro/HECGeoHMS/Setup10_6/ 

AND HEC-GeoRAS for ArcGIS 10.6yellow.esri.com - /ArcHydro/HecGeoRAS/10.6/