Does the ArcGIS Online (AGOL)-hosted Web AppBuilder (WAB) "Infographic" widget work with enterprise geodatabase (SDE) spatial views? I have been able to successfully get the Infographic widget to work with AGOL-hosted feature services and also with SDE feature classes.
With the SDE spatial views, the Infographic configuration panel displays the expected chart or numeric result, but then the actual widget in the app returns "no data" or "no chart." I have tried both the Number Total and Pie Infographics (see attached pics).
These spatial views work properly with the WAB map display and also in query widgets, but they do not seem to be playing nice with the Infographic widget.
This problem might be related to my older architecture:
- ArcGIS Server 10.3.1
- Enterprise geodatabase is MS SQL Server 2008 R2
The spatial views are of the "new style":
- Geometry storage of parent feature class is SQL GEOMETRY
- Table is in the same geodatabase as the parent feature class (relationship class is 1:M)
- Spatial view created by right-clicking enterprise geodatabase --> New --> View
- When the view was added to the MXD for ArcGIS Server service creation, a unique ID was defined that is known to be unique. This creates the "virtual" ESRI_OID column in the service MXD.