I've run into a weird problem exporting to PDF in Pro. I've not been able to find anything about this problem online, so I'm turning to you guys.
When I export a layout to pdf (Share -> Export Layout) and try to open it in Adobe Acrobat, I get the error "There was an error opening this document. The file is damaged and could not be repaired." The pdf will open properly in Foxit Reader and Chrome's pdf viewer, however.
My coworkers can export pdfs that open in Acrobat X just fine with roughly the same setup of Pro 2.1 (originally installed as version 1.2, updated to 2.1 through the built-in updater).
Solutions I've tried:
- Fresh install of ArcGIS Pro 2.1.2 (was using a 1.2 installer that updated to 2.1 previously) -- same issue.
- Update to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (was using Acrobat X) -- same issue.
- Completely remove all versions of Acrobat, uninstall Pro, reinstall Pro, reinstall Acrobat X -- same issue.
- Removing vector or raster layers -- neither helped, same issue.
- The various options within the Export Options box in the file chooser -- same issue.
I've attached an example file that won't open in Acrobat.
Any ideas what may be causing this?