Pulldata - Form Only Populates on Desktop

Jump to solution
04-11-2018 07:39 AM
JoeArizzi
New Contributor II

I have a form that is being used for some basic data collection during field work that is prepopulated with the owner/contact information (all publicly available) using pulldata in the calculation field. The pulldata function worked originally (the data would populate on the tablet), but after making some minor edits to the form's layout and republishing it, the form only populates with the data on the desktop and not the mobile device (iOS tablets). I've tried deleting the previous surveys, creating new ones, and downloading those to the tablet but run into the same problem. I've had a coworker replicate the issue and as far as we can tell, there isn't anything off with our setup. I've searched for similar issues in the forum and haven't found any. Could someone review the attached forms and see if they can identify what the issue is?

Thanks,

Joe

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joe,

It looks like several of your questions have a relevant condition attached.  As of 2.7, calculations are not set on questions while they are not relevant.  What you might want to do is set the default of 'Is the owner present?' to yes; the question will get calculated by default and then removed if set to no.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Joe,

It looks like several of your questions have a relevant condition attached.  As of 2.7, calculations are not set on questions while they are not relevant.  What you might want to do is set the default of 'Is the owner present?' to yes; the question will get calculated by default and then removed if set to no.

JoeArizzi
New Contributor II

I went in and updated the field to have the default set to yes and it's appearing on the tablet again. Thanks James!

0 Kudos