Parcel Fabric Curved Strip Issue

04-11-2018 02:33 PM
MichaelSnook
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All,

I am trying to create a 1' curved strip in the parcel fabric but when I attempt to create the parcels it looks as if the curve collapses on itself. This happens both when trying to create a parallel offset and when try to create them from a join session. I can make one a 3' but any less, the process seems to fail.  Are there any other type of cluster tolerance configurations that I can adjust for this?

Thanks

Construction:

Results:  The points are created and the end point lines are created but the 1' offset curve is not.

Works fine at a 3' offset:

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JackHorton
Esri Contributor

Michael,

Try turning on parcel lines. Perhaps the problem actually lies in the Type code of the new parcel.

Worth a shot,

Jack

Jack Horton | Instructor | Esri | 360-754-4727 x8923 | jhorton@esri.com<mailto:jhorton@esri.com> | esri.com

0 Kudos
anna_garrett

I just tried to make a 1" curve parcel in my fabric and it worked just fine - Jack Horton is probably right about your parcel being incorrectly typed. If it's incorrectly typed or not typed at all you'll see the points but nothing else. 

0 Kudos
MichaelSnook

I figured it out.  In the properties on the parcel fabric feature class, under Edit Environment -> Line Cartography -> Circular curve line fit tolerance, the radius was set to .8 Meters for some reason,  I cranked it down to .1 and all is good.

Thanks!