Pages Swiping Left or Right - Not Working for me

Jump to solution
04-03-2018 04:56 AM
JamieKelly1
Occasional Contributor

I cannot seem to get page swiping to work on iphone se (ios 11.2.2) as described in online documentation at Appearance—Survey123 for ArcGIS | ArcGIS.

For a Group of Questions:

"By setting the appearance value to field-list and the style column in the settings sheet to pages, a group of questions will display on a separate page of the survey, accessible by swiping left or right." - I've done this and my survey contains two pages.  I can get to the second page by tapping the chevron icon at the bottom, but swiping does not switch between pages for me as mentioned in the documentation.

Is there something I'm missing?

Also wanted to mention that once I am viewing the second page, it is very hard to return to the first page.  The only way that I see is to tap the tiny circles at the top of the page.  I saw in other posts that it seems like there are plans to add a new button at the bottom to go back to a previous page.  When do you expect this to be released?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jamie

A couple of things:

1) Swiping is not supported - there was a doc issue that has now been rectified.

2) Please upgrade to 2.7 of the App. We have made improvements to page navigation. This includes a back button, and you can now navigate to the first or last page by press and holding the back/forward buttons.

Thanks

John

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JohnathanHasthorpe
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Jamie

A couple of things:

1) Swiping is not supported - there was a doc issue that has now been rectified.

2) Please upgrade to 2.7 of the App. We have made improvements to page navigation. This includes a back button, and you can now navigate to the first or last page by press and holding the back/forward buttons.

Thanks

John