AnsweredAssumed Answered

Survey123 "Send Error Code 400" for two different surveys

Question asked by LBerni@slco.org_slco on Mar 30, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2018 by BArmstrong-esristaff

We're testing two new surveys (Bacteria Batch v4 and Field Parameters) and I've had no problems sending test data this week, so today I had a coworker join in to provide feedback on functionality of the forms.  Something happened this afternoon and he got a "SEND ERROR This survey was not able to be send due to the following error: Code 400" while using Bacteria Batch v4. The survey was stuck in the outbox and could be edited, just not sent. When you click the send button, "getting service information/sending data" starts spinning, but then it dies. Then, later in the afternoon, the same thing happened when he tested the Field Parameters survey! 

Not sure if this is part of the problem, but my coworker was logged in with a "shared" AGOL login that we want all field techs to use when entering data in the field.  Three ipads are logged in with the shared login.  I am logged in as myself on my ipad. 

As a quick fix, I created a new survey from Bacteria Batch v4 and renamed it Bacteria Batch v5. Downloaded v5 and the "shared" login was able to successfully submit it on all three ipads. But that login still cannot submit the first two, and multiple Bacteria Batch v4 and Field Parameters surveys are hung up in the outboxes. I'm having no problems submitting anything with my personal login on my ipad.

There's no real data yet (luckily) but I would like to understand what is going on here in case it happens again. I'm using Survey123 Connect. 

Please help, thanks!

Outcomes