Wich online services are accessed from Survey123 Connect

Jump to solution
03-21-2018 01:09 PM
MauricioGongora
New Contributor III

I'm working with Survey123 Connect to edit surveys in a local dev infrastructure environment, but recently the IT department update the proxy policies, and now Survey123 Connect does not work, I mean, I try to edit the XSLForm and the application try to convert the form but it stay static and never update the form.

And when I try to download a survey from ArcGIS Online, the application is blocked downloading the survey and it never is downloaded.

The change of proxy policies could affect Sruvey123 Connect? and if so, which network access exception I have to ask for to IT department to fix this issue?

The app remains converting the XSLForm and never ends

The app remains downloading a survey from ArcGIS Online

Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Mauricio,

Please refer to FAQ: What are the required firewall domain exceptions for accessing ArcGIS Online?  for the urls required to access ArcGIS resources.  These exceptions also encompass Survey123 specific resources.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JamesTedrick
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Mauricio,

Please refer to FAQ: What are the required firewall domain exceptions for accessing ArcGIS Online?  for the urls required to access ArcGIS resources.  These exceptions also encompass Survey123 specific resources.