Is there any easy way to draw triangle, circle, square and star shapes on 4.6?

Jump to solution
03-21-2018 12:52 AM
TubaKumbara
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I want to add my own drawing toolbar because of as i know 4.6 has no drawing toolbar yet.

I need four drawing tools with mouse (Circle, Square, Star, Triangle)

Is there any simple way to do that? I need sample codes.

Thanks Inadvance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TubaKumbara
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the answer. 

I think that basic mapping tools such as measuring, drawing etc are very important for geographic applications. 

you know the best in this matter, but such basic functions need to be brought to the system as soon as possible and then other functions maybe

Best regards.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MunachisoOgbuchiekwe
New Contributor III

Hello Tuba, 

We think support for drawing triangle, circle, and squares should be available at 4.7 for the SketchViewModel and Draw classes.

TubaKumbara
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the answer. 

I think that basic mapping tools such as measuring, drawing etc are very important for geographic applications. 

you know the best in this matter, but such basic functions need to be brought to the system as soon as possible and then other functions maybe

Best regards.

DamasoAvalos
New Contributor

Thank you for this answer. I totally agree with Tuba, in fact, I am right now on a need to EDIT polygons, same as in this example "ArcGIS API for JavaScript Sandbox" but using ArcGIS 4.x.

Unfortunately, I cannot find a way to do it. Every day I check this site "Functionality matrix | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.6 ", but nothing yet.

thank you.