My field team collected using the Web App - some of the photos were turned sideways. I turned the photos on my desktop, saved them, re-attached them in the Web App, exported the FGDB.
When I open the feature class in ArcGIS desktop, the attachments are there with a full file path (not normal - it should just be the photo name i.e. Image_47.jpg) and nothing happens when I click on the photo in the info dialog box.
I went back to the one I did last week the exact same way and everything is fine - it has the shortened photo file name (NOT the whole file path) and opens in desktop perfectly. Wondering if this has something to do with the Amazon Web Service glitch that threw AGOL out this morning. It's mostly working right, except for this photo linkage issue I'm having.