AnsweredAssumed Answered

copying multiple geoprocessing results into python window

Question asked by lanadonaldson on Mar 20, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 20, 2018 by Dan_Patterson

This is probably super simple, but I am so new to python. I am copying geo-processing results into the python window to run them, but what is the convention when wanting to run two results in the same process. I keep getting errors on my syntax. I tried to run the tool in batch and copy the results, but the results only copies the first data entry to python.

For example I am deleting multiple fields from a feature class, then again on another feature class. processes work separately, but not together.

>>> arcpy.DeleteField_management(in_table="T:/GIS_Data/00_Incoming_Data/BC_Data/GeoBC/WILDLIFE_MANAGEMENT/WAA_TRAPLINE_AREAS_SP.gdb/WHSE_WILDLIFE_MANAGEMENT_WAA_TRAPLINE_AREAS_SP_polygon", drop_field="FEATURE_CODE;SE_ANNO_CAD_DATA;FEATURE_AREA_SQM;FEATURE_LENGTH_M")

>>> arcpy.DeleteField_management(in_table="T:/GIS_Data/00_Incoming_Data/BC_Data/GeoBC/WILDLIFE_MANAGEMENT/WAA_GUIDE_OUTFITTER_AREA_SVW.gdb/WHSE_WILDLIFE_MANAGEMENT_WAA_GUIDE_OUTFITTER_AREA_SVW_polygon", drop_field="FEATURE_CODE;GUIDE_FIRST_NAME;GUIDE_LAST_NAME;TERRITORY;ORGANIZATION_ID;ORGANIZATION_NAME;FEATURE_AREA_SQM;FEATURE_LENGTH_M;SE_ANNO_CAD_DATA")

thanks as always!

Outcomes