Users tab in Config mode doesn't load...

03-12-2018 06:23 AM
MCAGIS
by
New Contributor II

Had a user that was deleted from our Portal before removing from Workforce. Used the rest endpoint to delete the 'ghost' user, but still cannot get the users tab to load in Workforce configuration mode. Says found error 'groups is inaccessible' via dev tools (see image above). Any ideas?

0 Kudos
14 Replies
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello,

What release of Portal and Workforce are currently using?

Craig

0 Kudos
MCAGIS
by
New Contributor II

Portal 10.5.1

Not sure how to check the Workforce version. This is what I see in the items details:

Details

Created: December 1, 2015

Size: 1 KB

Shared with: Everyone (public)

API: JavaScript

Purpose: Ready To Use

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Are you running Portal on Windows or Linux?

0 Kudos
MCAGIS
by
New Contributor II

Windows.

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Ok, one easy way to determine the release of Workforce is to look at the list of Apps/Programs installed on your Server.  The version of Workforce should be included in the title.

Craig

0 Kudos
MCAGIS
by
New Contributor II

I'm not the admin. All i see is this

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

ok, unfortunately that won't tell us what release of the Workforce app is installed.  Couple options:

- Can you contact the admin and request the information?

- Do you have any access to the machine and the apps folder to determine the date\time stamps on the files under the Workforce folder?

Craig

0 Kudos
MCAGIS
by
New Contributor II

Our IT says it is the latest version available (1.5). But not sure that makes sense. Let me know if that sounds correct.

0 Kudos
CraigGillgrass
Esri Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, no - we didn't release a version of Workforce with the 1.5 version number.  We updated Workforce for Enterprise (this is our 17.0.1 release) at the end of November.  We addressed the issue of the Users tab crashing in this release.

Let's go at this a different way - can you use Developer Tools in Chrome to capture a HAR file?  We need the log for when you click on the Users tab to dig into the error.

Craig

0 Kudos